1113 facts for kids
|Centuries:||11th century – 12th century – 13th century|
|Decades:||1080s 1090s 1100s – 1110s – 1120s 1130s 1140s|
|Years:||1110 1111 1112 – 1113 – 1114 1115 1116|
- Pierre Abélard opens his school in Paris.
- Alaungsithu succeeds Kyanzittha as king of Burma.
- Suryavarman I's reign begins in the Khmer Empire.
- Bridlington Priory is started.
- The Order of the Knights of the Hospital of Saint John started to protect pilgrims to the Holy Land, swears to fight in its defense.
- A riot starts in Kiev.
- The Republic of Florence takes over the neighboring city of Montecascioli as part of its effort to extend its control over the contado.
- Unsuccessful attempt of Queen Urraca to take over Burgos defended by her ex-husband King Alfonso.
- January 11 – Wang Chongyang, Chinese Daoist and co-founder of the Quanzhen School (d. 1170)
- August 24 – Geoffrey V, Count of Anjou (d. 1151)
- Stefan Nemanja, Serbian Grand Zupan
1113 Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.