Eiji facts for kids
Eiji (えいじ, エイジ) is a common masculine Japanese given name.
Eiji can be written using different kanji characters which can mean:
- 栄治, "prosperity, peace"
- 英治, "great, peace"
- 英二, "great, second"
- 永次, "eternity, next"
- Eiji Aonuma (英二, born 1963), Japanese designer and director of video games
- Eiji Toyoda (英二, born 1913), chairman of Toyota Motor Corporation
- Eiji Yoshikawa (英治, 1892–1962), Japanese historical novelist
- Eiji Kawashima Japanese National Football Team's Goalkeeper
- Eiji (永治), Japanese era name (1141-1142)
Eiji Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.