Nashoba Valley facts for kids
At one point Littleton, Massachusetts was known as the Praying Indian town of Nashoba. The hill that today is Nashoba Valley Ski Area is called Nashoba Hill.
There is no precise definition, but the following towns generally consider themselves in the Nashoba Valley:
- (formerly Fort) Devens
Notable Usages of Nashoba
- Nashoba Valley Ski Area, Westford, Littleton
- Nashoba Valley Technical High School, Westford
- Nashoba Regional High School, Bolton
- Nashoba Valley Medical Center, Ayer
- Nashoba Publishing, Devens
Nashoba Valley Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.