Partnership of a European Group of Aeronautics and Space Universities facts for kids
Partnership of a European Group of Aeronautics and Space UniversitieS (PEGASUS) is the biggest network for aeronautical and space universities in Europe. It has been created in 1998 by the French National aeronautical universities (ENAC, ENSMA and ISAE).
The European manufacturers like Airbus have close contact with PEGASUS network.
The network consists of 24 universities in 9 countries:
- In France : École de l'Air, École nationale de l'aviation civile, École nationale supérieure de mécanique et d'aérotechnique de Poitiers and Institut supérieur de l'aéronautique et de l'espace.
- In United Kingdom : Cranfield University, University of Bristol and University of Glasgow.
- In Germany : Dresden University of Technology, Technische Universität Darmstadt, RWTH Aachen University, Berlin Institute of Technology, Braunschweig University of Technology, Technical University Munich and University of Stuttgart.
- In Italy : Politecnico di Milano, Polytechnic University of Turin, University of Naples Federico II, Sapienza University of Rome and University of Pisa.
- In Netherlands : Delft University of Technology.
- In Spain : Technical University of Madrid, University of Seville.
- In Sweden : Royal Institute of Technology.
- In Czech Republic : Czech Technical University in Prague.
- In Portugal : Instituto Superior Técnico.
Partnership of a European Group of Aeronautics and Space Universities Facts for Kids. Kiddle Encyclopedia.